First it was Russian collusion, then North Korea, then Stormy Daniels, then Gun Control and now ‘migrant children:’ so what will the media tell us to be mad about tomorrow? Those with a reasonable ability to look at facts and make an intelligent determination of right vs. wrong, good vs. evil, and truth vs. fabrication should be appalled at the main stream media. How many retractions does the NYT and Washington Post have to make before people realize they are intentionally misleading the public? What about ABC running a headline stating former Trump Campaign Manager ‘Manafort pleads guilty to 5 charges of manslaughter’ something he has never been charged with? Of course ABC has apologized for this error, but how many people read that, but will never hear a retraction? How many have been mislead by the media attacking Trump’s border policy by using pictures from 2014, you know, when Obama was President? Oddly enough, even when these intentional ‘errors’ are uncovered, it has no affect on their thinking, they don’t care that that it’s blatantly false, they just jump onto the next fabricated outrage. Unfortunately today, far too many people function on raw emotion without the benefit of logic. They have picked their side and refuse to hear any view other than their own; they are willfully ignorant. Lenin called them ‘useful idiots.’ Recently a friend said that the left is ‘morally outraged,’ which is probably a fair assessment, however this moral outrage is spewing out of people with a ‘fluid’ moral compass unable to determine which bathroom they should use.
How could this just accidentally be posted on a major network?
Saul Alinsky’s Rules for Radicals In 1969 Hillary Clinton wrote her college thesis on her mentor and hero, left wing radical and community organizer, Saul Alinsky. Alinski is best known for his 1971 book ‘Rules for Radicals: A Pragmatic Primer for Realistic Radicals,’ which, incidentally, he dedicated to Lucifer. The current and most pressing goal of the radical left today is clear; destroy Trump at all cost. Bill Mahr recently said he hoped the country would fall into a deep recession so we can ‘get rid of Trump.’ Considering the relentless attacks by the left and their main stream media partners, I thought it might be appropriate to remind you of where these tactics originate:
Rules for radicals:
- “Power is not only what you have but what the enemy thinks you have.”
- “Never go outside the expertise of your people.”
- “Whenever possible go outside the expertise of the enemy.”
- “Make the enemy live up to its own book of rules.”
- “Ridicule is man’s most potent weapon.”
- “A good tactic is one your people enjoy.”
- “A tactic that drags on too long becomes a drag.”
- “Keep the pressure on.”
- “The threat is usually more terrifying than the thing itself.”
- “The major premise for tactics is the development of operations that will maintain a constant pressure upon the opposition.” MSM anyone?
- “If you push a negative hard and deep enough it will break through into its counterside”
- “The price of a successful attack is a constructive alternative.”
- “Pick the target, freeze it, personalize it, and polarize it.”
(You can read the entire book here at no charge.)
See any resemblance of what is going on right now? Somehow the left seems to think that if they can just get rid of Trump then Hillary can just step right in as Queen and get back to the business of running the Country into the ground – and they call me crazy.
They wonder why we’re preppers.